Quote of the Day

"Buzz, buzz."--Hamlet

The opinions, rants and absurdities expressed herein belong solely to the founder of RBPD. Read with caution. Content may induce nausea, confusion, vertigo, tears, hallucinations, anger, pity, reflexive piety, boredom, convulsions, lightheadedness, a fit of ague, or an opposing view.

Books by RBP writers: Round Bend Press Books. For RBP's writing and editing services go here.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

R.I.P./Anne B. Davis

This will sadden many of the young people I worked with in the restaurant business years ago who thought "The Brady Bunch" was the best thing that ever happened to their childhoods and television.

I could never argue with them because I didn't know the program.  I think I may have confused the concept with "Eight is Enough," or something.

Anyway, to all of the young people I knew back then, I'm sorry.  I felt the same way when Buddy Dooley first died years ago and then came back to Earth as a humanoid.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.