Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Round Bend Radio Hour in Sight

Looks like I may have my Internet podcast schedule set. I'm shooting for Sunday afternoons from 2-4 pm. You may want to check out the program schedule at House of Sound now or in the near future. Not clear exactly when I'll start, but it wouldn't hurt you to check out the other programming before I'm integrated into the schedule.

My show doesn't sound like anything else on their current docket. I plan on a mixed program of country, jazz, interviews, readings, radio plays, and anything oddball I can dream up.

This ought to be fun. I'll post any new developments as they arise.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment