Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Thursday, September 23, 2010

APB on Dooley (photo by Kelley)

I expect things to go better this Sunday at the House of Sound when I present my second Round Bend Hour program. Had a few tech issues last Sunday, including a non-functioning CD compilation that I wanted to play over the first 90 mins.

That little debacle altered my plan, of course. I rolled and improvised from there, and I learned a few lessons.

Expect some roughness for the first few shows as I acclimate to the process, boost my skills, and turn a lemon into a nice, tasty cocktail.

Thy will be toasted
in the house of sound.


The pic is of Buddy Dooley; if you see him on the street tell him TS is looking for him. Buddy was a no show at his first Internet radio gig. Lord knows I needed his help. What an ass.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment