Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Monday, September 13, 2010

Rough Day

It has been an angry day. Several things driving me up the proverbial tree. I'll give you the least significant; had a helluva time working with Word 2007 today, which I'm not used to, and believe me I don't like it. This just may be an example of a company getting too fine with its "improvements" on a product.

The other stuff is private and personal and not worth getting into now. But I've been distracted by a lot since this morning. Right now things are screwed up with my files, etc., but there is more disconcerting stuff out there.

Now I'm beat, it's quitting time, and I'm calling it a day.

Good night, and good luck.

TS

No comments:

Post a Comment