Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Editing Music Today

I've spent the morning and afternoon scouting music for Round Bend Hour's opening show on Sunday at 2 p.m.

I've settled on a number of artists already for what should be a fairly diverse show. I have a few selections from each artist, which I'll play in pods of three or four tunes each. I'm not playing a rigid program. I'll have room to move and rethink the tunes and pods as the show progresses.

These are some of the artists I've picked: Loudon Wainwright III, Wes Montgomery, Charlie Rich, Koko Taylor, Billy Joe Shaver, and Paul DeLay.

Should be a good show. Tune in to the House of Sound here this Sunday.

TS

No comments:

Post a Comment