Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Hunter

Being a little retarded on my upkeep and planning for the third installment of the Round Bend Hour for Sunday.

I don't have a CD or record collection (or iPod), so I've been reliant on what I uncover at the library. I sold a good jazz collection years ago to pay the rent one jobless summer (I've had a few of those). I like browsing the central library's music shelves anyway, so I take it as it comes, a pleasurable aspect of research.

I want some Bob Dylan. I know the guy has been played to death, but the young Bob Dylan was extraordinary. I can never get enough of it.

My listeners preferences? Wait, do I have any listeners? I haven't heard much feedback on that account. I invite anyone reading this to listen to the show and chat me up online from the House of Sound website. Throw your suggestions at me. You might become my savior. I might learn something.

Anyway, I plan to hit the music shelves hard later today. My third show will be cleaner than the previous two, this I promise.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment