Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Show Time

The word from Mr. Deemer, henceforth known as CD here, is that my cameo in the feature he is slavishly toiling after is "good" enough and may, if he uses the edit he is currently pondering, come in at around 3 min. of screen time!

Is that enough to impress the Hollywood moguls? Or my favorite Indy directors? Mr. Sayles? Mr. Van Sant? Mr. Jarmusch? Anyone at all?

Here is CD's initial 1:22 of my incredible performance.

Look at it and tell me your thoughts. Is stardom in my future? Am I better than Tom Cruise? Johnny Depp? Bobby De Niro?

You better tell me I'm better than Cruise. I don't like him.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment