Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Real Buddy is Pissed

With all of my computer hassles of late I've been having a difficult time getting to my memoir draft. But I think I have found a way. I must keep it a secret, though. I haven't improved my technological competence, but I have reached out to another source and I have been lucky. I cannot tell you what is happening. That would be too risky. But I think I can keep my newest book on schedule.

Just received an email from Buddy Dooley, who doesn't think I did his character justice in CD's projected feature about a conniving director who holds his own "wake." The minute-long teaser, which CD posted here, has Buddy Dooley hot under the collar.

"That is not &^%^&#$$%$#@*&^*-ing me!" Buddy wrote.

Buddy, I didn't say I was going to try to "do you." I said I was inspired by you. Seriously, if it hurts so badly don't watch it. Go have a drink. Good grief, Buddy. Get the FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE!


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment