Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Friday, August 27, 2010

Round Bend Net Podcast Coming Soon!

The funny guy to the left is Oliver (Ollie) Dybing. He's a Big Presence at the Yamhill Pub, where he works four nights a week. He's also captain of the Pub Experts, one of the city's best softball teams. The Experts are playing in the championship round this Sunday at Farragut Park in N. Portland.

Oliver is trying to hook me up with his program of hourly Internet podcasts. I have a few programming ideas in mind for my slot, such as playing a mixture of great country and jazz tunes, readings, interviews with artists of various stripes, sports stories, political commentary and a few other things.

Sounds like a great opportunity. Still working out the details and readying my tech chops for the gig. I've never done a podcast; it's time to take the leap.

I'll keep you informed and add links as they happen.

TS

1 comment:

  1. Tell Oliver Michal says hello. He used to work with me in Tampa florida at the Tampa Firefighters.

    ReplyDelete