Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Friday, August 13, 2010

Finished Draft of Memoir


I should be celebrating this evening. I finished a draft of my memoir today. It comes in at 175 pages, an easy read. A link to the book will appear here within weeks. Briefly, the book covers numerous topics and events from my life that I have rewritten and cleaned up from this blog.

I've managed to transition through the various topics and events I've discussed here to create what I hope is a smooth narrative of some of the most significant events in my life from childhood to my late twenties. At a future time, I will begin another books detailing more recent events and my reaction to them.

I think this is a good start, so look for it next month, or sooner.



TS

No comments:

Post a Comment