Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Buddy's Reaction

Buddy Dooley in an email:

I have accepted Mr. Simons' explanation of why he "acted" like an impetuous version of me in the cameo spot he has wrapped up for CD's next video feature. The explanation came in the form of an apology. Not wanting to further damage what has become a tenuous and difficult relationship with Simons, I consented to read his new memoir.

Not bad, TS. One small suggestion, however. Hire a fucking writing coach, okay!


Dear Buddy:

Buddy, don't curse on my blog. I hate you.

Here's the link to Buddy's favorite new book.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment