Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Good Advice

From CD's blog.

I agree 100 percent.  Do something, Bern.

Early in his campaign I would write back to his media team and bitch about his inadequacies whenever they sent me an e-mail and donor request while castigating the billionaires.

I hate billionaires as much as the next guy, but it's not their fault that Americans are mainly stupid and buy all the shit they sell.

That is on you, America.

I would write things like, "Get a foreign policy clue, Bernie."  And, "Free Palestine!" Just to annoy the team.

I was fucking with them, of course, and then one of his media guys disappeared in the scandal awhile back when Berns had to fire people for their campaign transgression against Hillary's private parts!

Er, mailing list.

I think that guy joined the D.C. Patriot Movement and took up arms...

I got on the radical communist's list by volunteering for a paid position, didn't get hired, so all I can really contribute is a vote for Bernie.  If you're not paying me, KMA.

I don't write them anymore, but I still like the Bern.  I agree with CD that Liz ought to jump on Bernie's boat.

But I wonder...Will it sink or float?


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment