Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Rah! Rah!


Saturday's Oregon/USC game will be on ESPN radio, rah rah!

Won't have to listen to the bumbling Jerry Allen this week. He and Jorgy can be as silly as they want as I listen to real pros do their work.

Oregon beat the Trojans last year, but it won't happen this season.

Yet I might wander into a bar and watch the game on TV.  This is the first year I've been unable to stream the games at FirstRow (site hijacked by Bovada) and my free IP is weak, though I can stream ESPN radio with Stephouse ads at 30 min. intervals.

Good enough for that and email and this blog, if I can post fast enough between ads.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment