Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Saturday, November 12, 2016

From Bad to Worst


My IP is shit right now, oh well...

Jeez, I guess I was wrong about my Ducks winning today.

It's okay, I've been wrong about a lot of things lately.  I'm not in favor of anyone losing a job, but I certainly have no say in anything.

This game might have saved coach, had his team performed.  It didn't, a sorry reality in these days of hyper-economic college football.

Oregon has a good young QB, however.  But so did WSU for years while the Cougs struggled until this season.

Up next, USC and Washington.  I'm listening right now.

Later, OSU and UCLA.  I'll listen to a bit of that too, before crashing.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment