Quote of the Day

"Buzz, buzz."--Hamlet

The opinions, rants and absurdities expressed herein belong solely to the founder of RBPD. Read with caution. Content may induce nausea, confusion, vertigo, tears, hallucinations, anger, pity, reflexive piety, boredom, convulsions, lightheadedness, a fit of ague, or an opposing view.

Books by RBP writers: Round Bend Press Books. For RBP's writing and editing services go here.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Writing Today

Ah, I finally got my 2000-word piece shaped into something nice, a labor of love and hate.

It came together as I was frying up a mess of chicken thighs.

I jumped into it with more clarity as I started the gravy, which I almost overcooked, because I was going hard at the subject matter and it was coming together.

I like the piece, the chicken and the gravy.  Doesn't mean the Man will or that I even know what I'm doing in any category.

Except my gravy is always good.  Time to relax.

I'm happy.  We'll see...


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.