Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Celebrating Women


Changa, an African American attorney, mother, and volunteer with Women for Bernie Sanders, recently explained to the Guardian, "Some women I encounter act as if I’ve betrayed some kind of secret society. I reject this brand of feminism. I’m not only voting for my gender, I’m voting for other issues."

"There are a lot of issues that affect low-income women, immigrant women and women of color that her brand of doing things is not going to address," she added--LM

Let's hear it for Naomi Klein and others who think Clinton is not all of that.

A segment of the Great CD-TS Chasm is up at CounterPunch.

Don't worry, it's mild stuff, albeit riddled with name-calling and twists of the knife.

It'll be the last of it.  CD has called for an armistice.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment