Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Ugh


What a day.  Can't seem to get well.

Watched the Washington State fiasco earlier.  Duck fans think Leach ought to be fired along with Helfrich. I've concluded that Duck fans simply want to fire everybody.

Like The Donald--"You're fired!"

Makes about as much sense as anything else, I guess.

I couldn't watch the EWU game.  That red field gives me vertigo. Boise and EWU.  What is wrong with people in that neck of the woods?

BYU is playing Oregon tough tonight.  Ducks not shooting well, which is problematic because they don't have a good big man to feed down low.  Their achilles heel.

I'd like to recover by Christmas, just in time to drink some cocktails and relapse.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment