Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Monday, December 16, 2013

Gem from the Past



I always liked this, so I think it should be embedded here (until it is taken down).  The nice thing about reddit's movie listings is you can browse through them and have your memory jogged by things you hadn't thought of in years.

I hadn't watched any old Woody Allen for a long time, but when I saw this was available I jumped on it. Glad I did, I think it is one of his real gems.

Mia Farrow was stunning.  Too bad she and Woody ended up fighting each other like a barroom couple in a bad sitcom that suddenly became real life.

Not that any of that is our business.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment