Quote of the Day

"Buzz, buzz."--Hamlet

The opinions, rants and absurdities expressed herein belong solely to the founder of RBPD. Read with caution. Content may induce nausea, confusion, vertigo, tears, hallucinations, anger, pity, reflexive piety, boredom, convulsions, lightheadedness, a fit of ague, or an opposing view.

Books by RBP writers: Round Bend Press Books. For RBP's writing and editing services go here.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New Orleans Bowl



My favorite bowl on the first day of the bowl season, Saturday?

Tulane vs. Louisiana-Lafayette, schools just 135 miles apart in the great state of Louisiana!

I'll be watching the Carriers New Orleans Bowl because I love New Orleans.  I've never been there, but I hope to visit just once before I die.

I'd like to see the Jazz Fest.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.