Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Friday, November 29, 2013

Oregon in a Squeaker, Of Course

The idiot crowd is lighting up the net because Oregon didn't crush OSU.

I'm sorry, I just don't get it.  I've said this before, I'll say it again. Everybody gives Oregon their best shot.

That is because, for now, Oregon is a top-tier program.

That OSU team wasn't the same one that lolled its way through a bad loss to Washington last week.

The Civil War is never that kind of game.

 A 10-2 team is being destroyed by the critics, local and national. If Alabama beats a clearly inferior team by six or fewer, all is well.  Bama is great.

Well, Bama is great.  But they're Bama for godsake!

The schedule played out this year like I figured it would. Oregon had its easiest opponents early.  Stanford would be formidable.  Oregon lost that one.

Arizona is always tough in the desert.  It won big.  Tough break.

Oregon pulls one out behind a brilliant QB who had to make every throw late to make it count--this after making numerous bad plays early. The Ducks are a bunch of bums who can't slaughter the opposition like the old days.

Stupid.  You probably think Josh Huff is a bum, too.

I'm actually happy this season is over.  I think I'll skip the rest of the postmortem concerning Oregon.  It's a lot of bullshit.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment