Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Friday, May 25, 2012

Training Wheels


(By 19 months I was already in the driver's seat.)

A neighbor who has read my memoir wants to be in the movie!

I have a perfect role for her.  In three or four scenes I have loosely sketched out thus far, she'll stand in as my mother.

This is fantastic for a couple of reasons.  One, I've been concerned about finding "extras" for the project from the outset.  Two, this woman looks like my mother looked at fifty-five!

That of course isn't really a prerequisite for the few scenes in which she'll appear, but the resemblance is remarkable and kind of inspiring.

A nice turn of events.  I expect more in the future as this thing heats up, along with the weather, throughout the summer.

Perfect!



TS

No comments:

Post a Comment