Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The End of May

Awaaak this weather!

I am regressing now.  Last week and the week before I walked and walked.  I had never been happier.

My body felt good, the exercise framing my mood, my work.  It was glorious, though I nearly died in front of a train.

Even that could not destroy my energy.  I'd had a close call, but I felt alive, perhaps more than usual.  I'd survived that one fated moment to live for the days that remain.

Now this.  I am home-bound, the work is leveling off, my spirit waning.

I can't walk in this rain.

I feel nothing more than a desire to nap.

I'm trying once more to read lines from "The Project."  All I want is tone sense, something to latch onto.

Everything is garbled.  I can't speak under these conditions.  I can't think.

The rain has made me very tired.

Come to me, July!  I need you!


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment