Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Another Rough Cut



An extremely rough test run of some video I shot May 14 in Portland's South Park Blocks for "A Marvelous Paranoia." A couple of these images are usable, but not in this context.

This isn't a final scene at all, but rather an experiment in editing, tone and style. As a matter of fact, these images were shot sans tripod just a block from my present southwest apartment. The Northwest Portland video I need for this segment of the narrative hasn't been shot yet.

Listening to this I'm well aware of my limitations as a reader, which is perhaps why I'd rather an actor read the narration for the final.

Music: Ben Webster, for the purpose of this edit and display only.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment