Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Saturday, May 14, 2016

The End: My 2016 Election Extravaganza



Commencing right now and for as long as I deem reasonable, with scattered intent and attentiveness, and for as long as I can find the material, I'll be posting anti-war videos here that support my belief that the U.S. is today's number one global threat, and thus the progenitor of our mutual problems.

You are witnessing nothing less than the fall of empire, which makes you a special guest at RBPD.  If you are aware of a video that speaks to this dilemma and you'd like to share it, please send it my way in an emailed link and I'll post it in this series.

The lyrics.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment