Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Lost Poems

Somehow I've managed to lose the files of two works-in-progress, and naturally I hadn't backed them up.  Both were formatted books of poems, partially completed.  I was writing directly to the formatted pages.

Kind of a sickening feeling at the moment, a return to my past computing problems, borne of never quite fully grasping what I'm doing here.

Thought I'd gotten over being so careless, but I guess not. Another hazard of not owning a printer. Hard copies in the very least would have saved me from a portion of this massive headache.

Pretty much ingrained ignorance. Damn...

Gonna call it a day and watch a little baseball--and sulk.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment