Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Doldrums

It's the halfway point of the college football season and there's plenty of drama brewing, starting tonight as ESPN begins its annual football scheduling alternative to the baseball playoffs.

It's a lesser game, but it is college ball on a Tuesday.  Glad of that.

Nice to have a sports backup plan for the evening in case K.C. and Baltimore get rained out again tonight.

S.F. and St. Louis in a good one right now, in fact.  4-4 in the 7th.

I've been in the dumps recently, have been all week.  Hate it when I feel like a worthless piece of shit.

Oh well...I did have enough energy to make a bowl of jambalaya for dinner, though.  So perhaps I'm rallying.

And just now the crowd in S.F. started singing "God Bless America" during the 7th inning stretch. Not something I need to hear given my mood.

This crazy country with its baloney religion drives me nuts.  Did you hear all the crap with the Catholic Church today?  Still debating whether to come into the 21st century.

Sounds like the Pope may have pissed many of his direct underlings off.  What a frickin' joke.


TS 

No comments:

Post a Comment