Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Moving Ahead

I'm pleased today to reveal that Round Bend has procured a camera, with the intent to begin a series of video projects that I've been brainstorming for a while now.

It will take me some time to get up to speed with the tech, but by late spring and throughout the summer I'll be making a concerted effort to integrate more original video into this blog.

Look for interviews, private and public readings, narratives of life in the literary and visual arts, even a travelogue that I plan on producing this summer when I head out to Minnesota to visit family.

Also in the planning stages is a new book by a Round Bend writer who has finished the first drafts of a trilogy that is both quite funny and arresting. It follows numerous minions of a port city called New Rotterdam as they cope with life and love in the rainy Northwest.

We're shooting for a late summer release of The New Rotterdam Trilogy.

Things are on the uptick. It's good.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment