Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Monday, March 26, 2012

On Track

I have a couple of books to edit over the next weeks. When I am done I will have but one certainty. That is that I will have done the best job I can to bring  forth something both the author and I can respect. It will have a luminous glow, and as with every new book published by Round Bend Press, it will be my newest favorite.

Bottom line: I do this to please me. If the authors I work with like what I do, allow me to do it, it's gravy.

I have a video to make, an adaptation of my memoir, A Marvelous Paranoia. Thanks in no small part to three friends who wants to see something good happen with Round Bend, I have the tools and resources to do this.  We begin our shoot at the end of April.

The team is in place; the ideas are roiling.  The storyboard is progressing.  So read the book if you want the big picture.

Or don't.

All I can tell you is that it will be the most self-indulgent (except for an earlier edit of this post) yet beautiful thing I've accomplished to date.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment