Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Two New Projects Nearing Completion

Discounting the cold, wet, miserable weather here in the Pacific Northwest, things are moving along nicely with Round Bend.

I just received a batch of ISBNs from Bowkers, so we're set to publish a pair of new books that have been in the barrel for a few weeks now.

Charles Deemer has collected eight of his Oregon plays for publication, and we're set to bring that out once we shape the POD files up.

The second book is a collection of K.C. Bacon's aphorisms, a nice addition to his previous two collections published by Round Bend (see the sidebar).

I'll try to post both books' covers in the coming days offering you a sneak-peek.

It's a good day, except for the damn weather!

Maybe I'll move this operation to Mexico next year, when I officially retire (not from RBP, but from everything else). I had birthday 61 Monday.

Next year at this time I might be packing up and heading south.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment