Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Thursday, October 21, 2010

RBH Podcasts Skewed by Evil

The tech wizards at The House of Sound are apparently unable to solve the problem of my podcasts being shortened to an hour following each show. One theory is that a hacker may be involved--a vendetta-weirdo lashing out at HOS and RBH?

I know some people who might want to destroy my show, but they don't have hacking skills. They don't really have any skills at all...

Ha!

It's just four hours to the kickoff of tonight's Oregon/UCLA tussle in Eugene. I wonder if I'll watch it? Oh, might as well. Even though I should be working on a book or cleaning my pad.

Several good things brewing on the fringe, several not so good. We'll play it as it lays, I guess.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment