Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Monday, October 4, 2010

Garrison and I

I'm listening to the podcast of the third Round Bend Hour as I type this out. My third show was my best to date and I'm generally pleased with what happened, except for a few mic gaffes.

I left my mic up at one point and blasted into a CD track. My stream monitor shot up like a red rocket and I fumbled around for a few seconds before straightening things out.

Over all, I grade the show a B. I expect to get an A one of these days.

I could also stand to become more fluid as a speaker. I have a little mic shyness yet, which I feel I'm capable of overcoming in time.

And then I plan on taking Garrison Keillor's job.

Link to podcasts: Round Bend Hour.

TS

No comments:

Post a Comment