Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Post-Season


As happens with every football season, I'm glad this one is over.

Maybe I can get down with something else in the coming days.  I'm a casual pro football fan and enjoy watching Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson play, so Sunday's game in Seattle ought to be fun.

Rodgers is gimpy, though.  So I doubt if he can beat the Seagulls.

Nice thing is I have no emotional ties to the game and could not care less who wins, which will be a relief after watching my Ducks struggle last night.

I didn't sleep very well, dreaming of dropped passes and missed tackles.  OSU's big guys handled both lines of scrimmage, left me wondering if TCU could have given the Buckeyes a better game.

I think I'll publish another book next month.

For the hell of it, because I've got nothing better slated.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment