Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Santa's Book at Amazon, and a Title Shot

(Sonny Rollins, by Lee Santa)

Hey, all of you wonderful people out there who want a copy of Lee Santa's A Journey into Jazz, published in Feb. by Round Bend Press Books, note that it is now available at Amazon.

It's a great account of his life in jazz as a fan and photog.  It's pretty dang impressive, as Lee crowded in right amid the notes and sweat and created some fantastic pictures over several decades.

Then Lee and I worked on a manuscript that reads a little autobiographical, a little critical, and a lot like a love affair with the music.

No need to worry about creating a Lulu account if you'd rather not, just use your regular workaday Amazon account and you'll be pleased as a singer with a good drummer.

I've been on vacation, in case you've missed my magnificence at this engaging site.  I had to get away to watch a lot of college football, partially.

I also became very depressed by everything awhile back, and I thought it best to simply step away, take a break from all the stupidity in the world.

Look, I'm as aware as you are that that never works...but...

Hey now, I know I've contributed my share to the milieu and likely will continue to do so...but...

Looking forward to the NCG, of course.

Go Ducks!


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment