Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Feedback

Numerous people I know and respect, my beautiful, soulful daughter among them, seem to appreciate some of the "Talent Poems" that I write and post here whenever I feel comfortable with my efforts.  Writing the poems is an ongoing thing, which I hope to continue until a self-satisfying cycle of work is done.

Obviously, I'm more curious than they are about how things will play out in Talent, but just now I thought I should say thanks to those who've written to encourage the work by commenting on it.  To encourage a project against the odds is a terribly generous thing to do.

The vacuum-sealed anonymity of this writer shrinks a little more whenever you mention the work, which feels good.  Thanks to all for having taken the time to read and thoughtfully respond to the poems.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment