Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dregs

This day is too dreary and wet for my liking.

Just had a fire alarm/drill, set off accidentally by some kind of failure in the system. So I went outside with the other sheep who live here and stood in the drizzle.

Then I went across the street to the senior center and read the Sunday paper. Not doing as much reading online as I'd like with this low-rent WiFi trial that I have use of once every six hours.

That's a drag, too.

Maybe I'll go to a bar later and watch the 49ers.  With no ISP I can't stream it.

Ugh, let's get on with a new week, okay?


TS 

No comments:

Post a Comment