Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Additions

I've done a little work on the sidebar of this site.  Maybe you've noticed.

Probably not, heh?

Oh well...

I'd like to point out that Lee Santa's name is now on our list of authors. That is because he is up in Idaho working on a draft of his jazz memoir with photos to send to me.  I wanted to go up there and help him knock it out, but the trip didn't pan out.

So it happens when it happens if not before then.

I've also put three videos up, so there isn't any excuse for you to come here any more and whine because there's nothing to see at that stupid RBP site.

That old excuse has gone the way of the dinosaurs, my little pterodactyls.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment