Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Monday, July 15, 2013

All Thumbs

Two potential rides to Idaho fell through.

Rideshare is not exactly a science, I've discovered.  This is the first time I've tried craigslist.  It may only be slightly better than hitchhiking in the old days.

That is, a lot of cars are on the road, but fewer of them are going to where you want to go than you imagine.

Judging by the ads I've read I'd be better off heading south to San Francisco or north to Seattle.  Come to think of it, the Panhandle is sort of an out of the way place, I guess.

Placed another ad.  We'll see what happens this week.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment