Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Action!

I'm trying to watch the Gold Cup, USA vs. Belize, from Portland's Jeld-Wen Field at this time.

It's a mismatch.  Belize is essentially an amateur club. Still, the USA has but a single goal for its trouble.  Belize has threatened exactly once, a few minutes ago, but this is ridiculous.

I can't stand it, so what do I do?

I turn to a history of soccer, which is so much more entertaining and interesting.

While I was reading something happened?!  It is now 3-1 USA.  What action!

Dang, I just lost the stream...

It's back!  But I can't understand the announcers.  What luck.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment