Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Post-Apocalyptic Bullshit


I had a little trouble with the beggars outside Safeway tonight.

They're there all the time, channeling their energy in the wrong direction; namely at shoppers coming and going who refuse to give them what they want.

One of them asked me for something tonight.  I simply said no, as clearly and firmly as I had to, and for my trouble I was called an asshole and a fag.

Six homeless v. little old me.

Sitting in front of the store--never mind panhandling--is evidently legal, for I spoke to management about having my feeling hurt.  The store can't root these punks out of the way.

Had I smashed the little fucker's teeth in who challenged me and called me names, I'd have been carted to jail.

Kids, you're stupid.  If the object of your rudeness says no, it may not be because he is a cold-hearted, unknowing son-of-a-bitch.  It might mean he's simply as flat broke as you are.  Or he might be turned off by your aggressiveness.

Wise up, jackasses.

If you want things to change, do something about it.  Find yourselves, and quit lashing out at other poor souls who simply say no.  It is not other poor folk who have made your lives intolerable.

You're idiots!  You're criminally stupid.  No wonder people don't like you.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment