Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Monday, July 2, 2012

Dog's World

(A rat that yips)

We have a dog problem in my building.

I like dogs generally, unless they're the yipping variety that won't shut up in the middle of the night.  Or bark at you simply because you're in the vicinity.

To compound the problem, another little yipping monster lives in the apartment building next door.  It often barks all night long.

How the residents of that building put up with it is beyond me.

I'm awakened in the middle of the night constantly by the dogs around here.  One starts, and they yip back and forth like secret messengers.  It is tiresome, and I am often sleep-deprived because of it.

Why people have dogs in a cramped apartment building like the one I live in is a mystery.  I think it is a form of cruelty.  A dog needs space, room to romp.  I might own one if I had a yard or lived near a dog park where the animal could get the exercise it needs to thrive.

Today, two of the little bastards came out of an apartment next to mine and started.  Their master followed me into the elevator and the shits began yipping and barking like crazy as they snapped at my feet and caused a most unpleasant ride down to the lobby.

The master had the temerity to note aloud that I seemed to not like his lovable little creatures.  I've filed a formal complaint against him and all the other moronic assholes who have dogs in my building and seem to be unable to control them.

I'm pissed and I'm tired.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment