Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lucas Interview in the Works

A decent day of shooting video.  I interviewed ceramic tile artist/painter/photographer Charles Lucas over beers this afternoon and he was in good form talking about his career in Portland.

I have about 15 minutes of video that I'll work with tonight and tomorrow.

We'll see what transpires in the editing realm, but I think I have a few minutes of workable stuff that may shed a little light on this particular artist's process.

I'm more concerned about what happens in the audio department than anything else.  The "Bloggie" pictures look good.

I'll post it here if I find the sweet spot in the next few days and make this thing work.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment