Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Help

I'm unable to shoot the video I wanted this weekend.  A couple of logistical problems arose concerning the schedules of my volunteer help on the project.

I have to remember that those volunteers who are helping me are indeed doing so to be nice, and not because they are scoring a profit from their work.

So it's hit and miss often times with a project on this scale.  I feel like I've been fortunate to get some of the video I have to date, and whatever happens from here on out is just part of the challenge.

In the end I'll assemble a movie, and it will be the movie I have made.

TS

No comments:

Post a Comment