Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Friday, April 27, 2012

Rough Cut #1/Dreams of Journalism



This is a rough cut partial of the "Dreams of Journalism" chapter from my memoir. I'm not particularly happy with the script or my voice in this scene, but I think the images are quite good.

There's something to work with here, given a little rewriting and the right voice.

Terence Connery, my DP and editor for this segment of the shoot, put this clip together.   In case you're not aware of it, a lot of work goes into making a one and a half minute scene like this one.

The soundtrack is Oscar Peterson.  Attention heirs:  This is a short promo.  Mr. Peterson's music will not be on the final commercial version of this project, unless you want it to be.


 TS

No comments:

Post a Comment