Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Friday, April 13, 2012

Baby Steps

I've been squirreling around all morning with a new video editing program.

Naturally, it has me flummoxed for the most part, but little things occasionally occur to me as I play with it.

This stuff, never mind computing in general, doesn't come easily to this old VHS and typewriter guy. I seem to be compelled to do this, though.

God knows why! A sensible man of my age and demeanor might rethink the entire proclivity for self-imposed headbanging.

I really need to stop hyperventilating at this time, and get on with other concerns.

Fortunately, I'll have some help with the new program tomorrow. My teacher is a much more intuitive video pro. If he can't help me, perhaps I'll bundle everything in a blanket, tie it off, and drop it in the river.

Wash my sins away.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment