Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Production Meeting Today

The production wheels officially begin turning this afternoon as I meet with co-conspirators to discuss the RBP video project based on my memoir, A Marvelous Paranoia (click on the book at the sidebar).

Our first shoot is three weeks away in my hometown of Sweet Home, Oregon, but I like the advantage of pre-planning the shots, the efficiency of knowing what you want, what you can use, etc. With that in mind, grabbing improv scenes and brainstorming shots in the field feels less risky.

Video is half logic and half inspiration.  Inspired logic, in other words.

At least that is my method.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment