Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Blogger

Since my last post on Thursday things have changed at Blogger.

Now I am trying to figure out the new big ideas confronting me in an entirely revamped template.

The overriding question is WTF? Did I want this? Did I ask for something new to mess up my mind? Why can't people leave well-enough alone?

I was perfectly happy with the old template, the one I've used since 2010 when I started this site, the one I never completely mastered to begin with, but at least grew comfortable with.

All I know is the old Blogger did the job the way I wanted the job to be done. Now I feel like I'm starting over.

I have things to do today, and now I have to deal with this?

Well, here I go.  I'm pressing the Publish button.  I guess I'll know if I've figured the posting part of things out in a few seconds.

I know I'm destined to have trouble with the new design and gadgets functions, and the like.

Jeez...


TS

P.S.  Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment