Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Nachos

Here's a secret about how to live frugally.  I'm doing it right now, and a basic lesson in survival is how you prepare tasty food to eat.

(Warning:  this recipe is not healthy because its salt content can kill you.)

I'm making nachos for dinner.  I've cooked off a pound of beef (chicken nachos or any other variant are for someone else), but the secret is I've seasoned the beef with Weber products, a garlic and herb mix, and Cajun seasoning.

They're the cheapest seasonings on the market aisle, so I make do.

Chips, olives, shredded cheddar mixture, tomatoes, lettuce, salsa and sour cream.

Don't want onions. No chilies, too hot.  No guacamole.  Have you checked the price of avocados lately?

Feast dinner and leftovers x2.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment