Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Game of the Day

The Elite Eight starts today at 3 PT and features two of my favorite teams among those remaining. Arizona, because it's a PAC team, and Wisky, which hasn't a lot of bball tradition and is not Duke or Kentucky.

Wisky's rise has been recent enough that it's not stale, and doesn't have a lot of "one and done" superstars.

I cannot stand Duke and Kentucky.  I don't like either coach from a personality standpoint, and I hate their domination of the game over the years.

If Gonzaga could knock off Duke tomorrow, I'd be happy with that as well.

So there.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment