Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Thursday, March 19, 2015

BBall

I'm streaming two games right now at NCAA.com.

Back and forth. Pretty good reception given my sketchy wireless.

Got dishes piled up in the sink. Ignore them.

Windows open on a nice day.

Cool for now.

#14 seed Northeastern taking #3 seed Notre Dame to the wire in Pittsburgh.

The other 14-3 games are tight as well.

This is what it's all about.

Later:  the first #3 goes down!  Unfortunately UAB beats Iowa State, which I had going to the elite eight.

So much for my expertise.  UCLA plays soon, the first PAC-involved game.  I guess I'll have to watch.


TS  

No comments:

Post a Comment