Quote:

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.”--Martin Luther King

Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Kind of Storm

Want to know something weird?

I wish I lived in Buffalo.  As tough as it is for the fine citizens of that city about now, I wouldn't mind being witness to such a storm.

Provided my roof wouldn't collapse and I had heat, food and water...

'Bout as close to extreme weather conditions as I'd like, but why not?

A hurricane or tornado--now that would be different.  No thanks.  No more earthquakes, either.  We've had few memorable, minor ones here.

The Columbus Day Storm wasn't exactly a picnic either for that matter.

But a lot of snow?  I like snow.


TS

No comments:

Post a Comment